My home didn’t sell over the summer, should I put my home sale on ice until spring?
A: You might have longer marketing periods in the colder months, but there are buyers who need to buy! Lots of agents say, “Location, Location, Location!” Location is important, but in a hot real estate market you can’t ignore supply and demand. If your home has been for sale since the last Ice Age, it’s time you take a look at the top five reason your home isn’t selling.
1. You hired the wrong listing agent. Has your relationship gone cold? Are they still fired up about selling your home?
2. Your home isn’t priced to sell. Work with your agent to complete a CMA to find a price that’s going to attract buyers.
3. Is your home buried under an avalanche of other options? Professional marketing will help your home stand out! Professional photos, website listings, and customer focus are just some of the ways I can help sell your home.
4. Your home needs work. Some buyers may want a project to work on, many want a move in ready home buying experience.
5. Think curb appeal! Heat up your home sale with a great first impression.
If you’re ready to sell your home today, call Casey!