First Time Home Buyer
Buying a home is an exciting time in one’s life. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. Our services and experience range from financial aid to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
As Your Agent, Casey and Her Team will:
- Help you get pre-approved for a loan! This will help maximize your home search! And get you in your dream home faster!
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- Call Casey Watters to check your credit rating. Casey can help you straighten out any errors before its too late!
- Get pre-qualified and determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.
Dos and Don’ts!
- There are many things you may not think of when going through the home buying process!
- Throughout her career, Casey has helped hundreds of people purchase the home they were searching for and she looks forward to helping you, too!
- Call or email today for Casey’s complete checklist on what to do and what not to do when beginning your home search to help to get you ready to getting pre-qualified for a loan and to START LOOKING!
Casey and her team will answer all of your questions and put you in the best position to secure the home of your dreams! Call us at (715) 434-7904, email email@example.com, or use the short form at right to tell us more about your situation.