Casey’s Multi-Level Marketing Approach
Real estate is Casey’s full-time career and that’s why she employs a full-time professional listing manager, client services manager, buyers agent, photographer and marketing professional. “Having a team helps me free up my schedule to focus on what I’m really great at- selling your home!”
Casey’s team approach to real estate puts MORE professional resources in your corner on day one! If you’re ready to sell, don’t settle for a one-and-done approach to real estate. For professional muli-level real estate services, call Casey Watters.
Whether you are buying or selling, Casey and her team put their experience to work for you with complete dedication! Here is just a sample of the service you can expect to receive.
Selling your home shouldn’t be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing Casey Watters is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. My services and experience allow you to focus on your move while me and my team manage your home sale from the initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why. The biggest compliment I can ever receive is Referrals! I am here to help you and work for you!
As Your Agent, I Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts we will employ to sell your home, including professional listing photos, multi-level marketing approach that encompasses my hyperactive social media channels, premier listing features on some of the highest searched websites, print media, direct contact with buyers and more
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help provide you with insight and knowledge to best stage your home and generate curb appeal- helping ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Recent Home Sales
What are homes selling for on your street? Contact us to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or choose a more detailed analysis of the value of your home!
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people view your listing or scroll right by it. You’ve heard the term “dress for success” right? This same logic can be applied to staging your home for sale. Staging your home is important and during a showing many buyers will stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately. Likewise, while viewing your home on digital platforms. Online home shoppers will ‘stop in’ and look around if the home is presented beautifully on the digital listing…. another reason why expert photography is so important! We have experience, fresh ideas and many local resources to present your home in the most effective manner.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
Contact me today for your full Marketing Strategy Presentation and see why I am a top selling Realtor® in Northwest Wisconsin!
As Your Agent, Casey and her Team will:
- Help you get pre-approved for a loan! This will help maximize your home search! And get you in your dream home faster!
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- Call Casey Watters to Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.
Dos and Don’ts!
- There are many things you may not think of when going through the home buying process! -Did you know even an store financed furniture purchase could sabatoge your home loan process!
- Call or email today for our complete checklist on what to do and what not to do! This will help to get ready to getting pre-qualified for a loan and to START LOOKING!