Are you ready to SELL your home?
Selling your home shouldn’t be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing Casey Watters is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. My services and experience allow you to focus on your move while me and my team manage your home sale from the initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why. The biggest compliment I can ever receive is a referral! My team and I are here to help you and work for you!
As Your Agent, Casey and her Team will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts we will employ to sell your home, including professional listing photos, multi-level marketing approach that encompasses my hyperactive social media channels, premier listing features on some of the highest searched websites, print media, direct contact with buyers and more
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help provide you with insight and knowledge to best stage your home and generate curb appeal- helping ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Recent Home Sales
What are homes selling for on your street? Contact us to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or choose a more detailed analysis of the value of your home!
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people view your listing or scroll right by it. You’ve heard the term “dress for success” right? This same logic can be applied to staging your home for sale. Staging your home is important and during a showing many buyers will stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately. Likewise, while viewing your home on digital platforms. Online home shoppers will ‘stop in’ and look around if the home is presented beautifully on the digital listing…. another reason why expert photography is so important! We have experience, fresh ideas and many local resources to present your home in the most effective manner.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
Contact me today for your full Marketing Strategy Presentation and see why I am a top selling Realtor® in Northwest Wisconsin!